Sheyi Shay Slams Critics Over Her New Look

Sheyi Shay Slams Critics Over Her New Look
Sheyi Shay shared a pic of herself rocking a new look on her Instagram page. But some fans didn’t show the singer some love, they decided to criticize her for rocking the grey hair.

Sheyi wrote these words for her haters who don’t like her for being different.
“The gr8st thing about this hair is that it goes too well with the next 3 characters of my next 3 music video Features and my single #waitforit Thanks 4 approving the hair ya’ll. My REAL peoples opinions count. Finally I can be myself! Because “Different” is in! Don’t be afraid to be different! I’d rather be hated for being me than be hated for someone I’m not’  #middlefingertotheworld (Mushroom said so) That’s y he’s my nikka!! “

0 comments:

Post a Comment